Motivation to join the 250,000+ customers we engage every year:
Immersive Experiences is one of the UK's strongest advocates of bringing planetariums and immersive creative learning to schools, businesses and charities.
We're not alone in believing and sharing evidence that services like ours have a huge positive impact on individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
UK Government Recommends Planetarium Visits
State science and technology education committees actively encourage schools to provide students with 'a broad range of experiences away from the classroom setting. This includes (...) visits to (...) venues that have a science focus such as a planetarium'.
Digital Planetariums Boost Understanding
Research has found students visualise and understand astronomy concepts far better inside a digital planetarium.
(click on image to see original research paper)
Digital Planetariums Increase Levels of Attention and Retention
The increased sense of presence (immersion) of digital domes has been found to improve levels of attention and information retention in students.
(click on images to see original research papers)
Immersive Experiences operates to extremely high standards of excellence
- All our presenters carry enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) certificates
- All outreach staff receive annual 'top up' training to ensure they are up to date with our policies and any changes to our services/obligations
- Available policies to view and download on request
- Child protection policy
- Risk assessments
- annual audit carried out to ensure as many aspects of our risk assessment are up to date
- seperate risk assessments for schools, religious buildings, shopping centres, outdoor festivals and unique venues such as lakes, hospitals, prisons etc
- UK public liability insurance (£5,000,000)
- International public liability insurance on request (£10,000,000)
- Employers liability insurance (£10,000,000)
- Flame test certificate, as well as in house lab fire retardancy test of all our planetariums
- PAT testing carried out every year on outreach equipment
- Fire blankets and fire extinguishers available on request
- Backup systems and hardware supplied to most events as standard
- Safety check prior to opening our installations to audiences, with a periodic check during the operating time of our installation
World's Largest Selection of 360° films
- Immersive Experiences makes available to its customers one of the world's largest variety of fulldome (360°) shows
- Over 15 subjects and themes available
- Over 15 languages
- ALL special needs catered for
Immersive Experiences leads the industry
- In our opinion, the mobile planetarium industry in the UK was good when we entered, but there were many areas of improvements we saw for this industry
- We have award-winning shows, and increase variety of shows, which many planetariums are now adding to their catalogue
- We have clear pricing and introduced a cost per head, which many planetariums followed
- In 2019, we entered into an exclusive partnership with the Centre for Learning Outside the Classroom, and were awarded the Quality Badge for our oustanding work
- We opened new markets to the use of planetariums, including museums, shopping centres and STEM fairs
- We lead the way in developing auxiliary services to our planetariums such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Drones and Experientials
- We have been awarded contracts to deliver our services across the UK, Europe and World-Wide