Inspiring over 100,000 students every year
With decades of experience around the world, our exhibition designs, concepts and delivery, deliver oustanding visual impact and crowd pleasing events.
Our shows include: Astana Expo | Bett Show | New Scientist Live | Big Bang Fairs | World Skills | International Fulldome Film Festival | Digital Kids |
We offer a range of creative STEM/STEAM educational immersive events, from Early Years/Foundation to Key Stage 5 and Post 16. Our multi-purpose mobile planetariums, are turned in to stunning cinematic 360° classrooms, and the audiences are taken in to careers of their dreams. All our astronomers, presenters and entertainers are active STEM Ambassadors, and have over 10 years of teaching experience.
All our experiences are fully accessible and world leading for the inclusion of PMLD , SEN, Wheelchair, Hearing/Visually impaired audiences.
"Thank you for attending our STEM fair, the children left inspired by the real astronomer presentations"
"Highly recommended for schools, if you have a career event, then this will draw the largest crowds"
"Best thing in my whole life"
"Perfect for children with PMLD's and SENs"
We offer a totally unlimited performance during the visit, which allows you to pick as shows as you like and run them in any combination you like. So in any one day, we can cover multiple topics, themes and events all with our planetariums.
Our state-of-the-art multi-purpose planetariums, cover a huge variety of subjects including: Astronomy, Biology, chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Dinosaurs, History, Geography, Geology, Music, Art, Culture, Dance and STEM
- Large selection of domes:
- Indoor inflatable : 5m | 6m | 7m | 10m
- Geodesic Metal Frame: 8m | 10m
- Marquee Dome: 14m
- Bespoke domes made to size, with a selection of dome options, including: dome covers, projection methods, and dome heights.
- Selection of outer dome decorations to suit each event
Planetarium Only Packages
Single Dome (5m)
Between 600-800 a day capacity
Perfect for small size events and exhibitions
From £500 a day (ex travel & VAT)
Double Dome (2 x 5m)
Between 1200-1600 a day capacity
Perfect for medium size events and exhibitions
From £800 a day (ex travel & VAT)
Triple Dome (3 x 5m)
Between 1800-2400 a day capacity
Perfect for large events and exhibitions
From £1200 a day (ex travel & VAT)
2 - 2.5hrs set up (de-rig 1hr)
Dome City [1 x 10m & 2 x 5m/6m/7m]
Between 2400-3000 a day capacity
Perfect for very large events and exhibitions
From £1750 a day (ex travel & VAT)
2.5-3.0hrs set up (de-rig 2hrs)
Planetarium & Workshop Packages (VR, Droning, Robotics and more!)
Our largest packages have huge added value for a truly unique experience. Internationally acclaimed for their quality, service delivery and design, our company will ensure your event delivers to its maximum potential through our exhibits
Show Package (A) *Most popularly booked for 2018*
- Accomodating from 5000 visitors a day
- Planetarium/Dome City
- Giant 10m dome, and two smaller domes (5m or 6m)
- 360° cinemas
- 360º roller coasters experiences
- Immersive VR
- Robotics and coding
- Giant games
Costs £3500 a day (ex travel & VAT)
Enjoy more daring STEM activities with our portable Immersive Drone Dome
Show Package (B)
- Accomodating several drones at once, in either one drone dome or two
- Drones kept safely away from users and viewers alike
- Fire retardant, waterproof PVC & Oxford Cloth design
- Various sizes available from 5m
- 1 - 1.5hrs set up (de-rig 1hr)
- min 18m x 18m x 3.1m ceiling height
- 2 x standard 13A power supplies (~3.0kw)
Costs from £950/day (ex travel & VAT)
Suitable for a variety of drones, including our standard 'child friendly drone'
- Crashworthy - Special crashworthy grid cage structure of protector frame. Since crashes are inevitable, this unique design will keep propellers and motors from being damaged.
- LED Lights - Unlike other non-camera quad, equipped with LED lights and it will help beginners to recognize which orientation is the front especially at night flying, more convenient novice operation.
- Headless Mode - Usually the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. In headless mode, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. The direction will be the same as your transmitter.
- 3D Flips Function - Multifunctions like 3D flips, forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, 3D flips, headless mode, one-key return, H/L speed.
- Easy to Control - 2.4G 4CH transmitter and for your easy control, lightweight airframe with nice durability and 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.